TERMS & CONDITIONS
When you purchase from us you are agreeing with our 'Terms and Conditions'.
Please read them carefully before buying our products.
WEBSITE USE AND LIABILITIES
1. To register with Parched Tea Bar and purchase goods from our website, you must be over eighteen years of age.
2. You must ensure that the details provided by you are correct and complete. You must inform us immediately of any changes.
3. You must give us your real name, address, phone number, email address and any other details that we may require to process your order.
4. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to decline service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, suspend or cancel orders at any time.
5. In our absolute discretion, to discontinue the website or services, or any part thereof, at any time, with or without notice.
6. Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” Parched Tea Bar reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Parched Tea Bar and its associates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
7. You grant Parched Tea Bar and its associates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post, that the content is accurate. that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity and that you will indemnify Parched Tea Bar or its associates for all claims resulting from content you supply. Parched Tea Bar has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. We take no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
8. It may be necessary, from time to time, to restrict access to our site in order to undertake necessary maintenance work. This is to keep our website up to date & as accurate as possible. We will make every effort to ensure that any down time or restricted access is kept to a minimum.
PRODUCT INFORMATION, DESCRIPTION AND PRICING
1. Your order constitutes an offer which can then be accepted by Parched Tea Bar. We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time, but in respect of any ordered goods, those which apply shall be those you accepted when placing your order.
2. The prices quoted on this website apply only to products sold via this website.
3. The prices you pay for the products you order are published on our website at the time you place your order (plus a delivery charge), except where we discover an error in the price of the products you have ordered. In this event, we will inform you as soon as possible after receiving your order and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or canceling it. If we cannot contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled.
4. All prices are shown in £ sterling and include VAT where applicable (no VAT on tea). Please be aware that all weights, measurements and sizes are approximate, although we make every effort to ensure that they are as accurate as possible. Orders over £150 must be phoned through.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT
1. The content of is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disc (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices.
2. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the website without written permission from Parched Tea Bar. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Parched Tea Bar, so long as the link does not portray Parched Tea Bar, its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
3. All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of PARCHED TEA BAR or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws.
4. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of PARCHED TEA BAR, with copyright authorship for this collection by PARCHED TEA BAR, and protected by international copyright laws. All other trademarks not owned by PARCHED TEA BAR or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by PARCHED TEA BAR or its subsidiaries.
1. When you visit Parched Tea Bar or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site.
2. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address under Business Details and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from to time.
1. We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
2. This website and any software are provided on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
The contract between you and Parched Tea Bar under which you have made your purchases, it is agreed, shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, English law. The English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us. This does not affect your statutory rights.
SHIPPING & PAYMENT POLICY
We aim to pick and pack your tea order within 1-2 working days of you placing it. (UK) After this, your parcel will be dispatched by your chosen delivery method.
NB: Working days for us are Monday to Friday and also do not include Bank holidays.
1. Our acknowledgement of order acceptance via the web or email is not a guarantee of delivery. If we are unable to deliver the goods which you have offered to purchase, we will let you know as quickly as possible and a full refund will be given.
2. Parched Tea Bar currently does not deliver everywhere outside the UK, but has plans to do so in the near future. If you would like to discuss this please contact us, see ‘Business Details’ below.
3. We will endeavour to process your order within 2 working days.
4. Delivery times are between 1 and 3 working days (UK). Parched Tea Bar will work to ensure that these times are met. Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of your order.
5. Please note that working days for us are Monday to Friday and do not include national UK bank holidays.
6. We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us at the time you make your order.
7. Please make a note of the items ordered and date of order in case of query.
8. Provided we have processed and received payment in full for the products, ownership of the products will pass to you once we have delivered them to you.
9. All items purchased from Parched Tea Bar are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This basically means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. When a product has been delivered, risk of damage to, or loss of, the product passes to you. Whilst we take every care to ensure that deliveries are protected to prevent damage in transit, we cannot guarantee that parcels will arrive in perfect condition.
1. You will be required to pay for delivery and our delivery charges are set out on our website.
2. You will be directed to a Paypal link when you are ready to purchase and pay for your products. To see their policies look them up at Paypal. If you do not have an account you can pay by other cards (which are processed through paypal).
3. We take full payment from your card at the time we receive your order, once we have checked your card details and stock availability. Please ensure that your payment is in Pounds Sterling and is for the correct amount, if not your application will be rejected.
4. Payment must be made with a valid credit or debit card acceptable to us. The address at which the card is registered must be the same as your billing address.
5. You can register a new payment card at any time, but the card associated with a given order cannot be changed once you have checked out.
6. To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases.
7. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks, personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered credit reference agency which may keep a record of that information. This is done only to confirm your identity; a credit check is not performed and your credit rating will not be affected.
8. Our acceptance of your offer to purchase our goods is subject to their availability.
9. The Order Acknowledgement email and order number are our confirmation of your order with us. Completion of the contract between you and us will take place on dispatch to you of the products ordered, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it.